Schmitt & Coletta, P.C. - Veteran Attorneys Fighting For Veterans and Their Families
RSS

Recent Posts

GI Bill Backlog
Investigation Into the VA Reveals a Culture of Retaliation Against Whistleblowers
VA watchdog accuses leadership of withholding access to employee complaints
Appeals Court Tosses Veterans' Lawsuits Over Burn Pits
Incresed Compensation for Back Injuries

Categories

Case Law
Diseases
Military News
Military Sexual Trauma
VA Claim Files
VA NEWS
Veteran Politcal Issues
powered by

My Blog

VA Lost Docs

VA has mailed a development letter to claimants and private representatives (where there is one) affected by an "application defect" that occurred when uploading documents on both the VA's eBenefits and Stakeholder Enterprise Portal (SEP) sites.  The defect resulted in users being incorrectly informed that documents were successfully uploaded, when in fact the documents may have been rejected.  These errors occurred from August 1, 2015 through December 21, 2015.

26 Comments to VA Lost Docs:

Comments RSS
df on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 3:50 PM
essays reviews I really had a great time with your post! I am looking forward to read more blog post regarding this! Well written!

mba assignment uk on Friday, February 23, 2018 12:44 AM
Spring summer on the way is the scene of the changing climate by the time of era.There is a large interval of time which help in the following changing of the environment. The main thing is to make a good and happy climate.

Anonymous on Monday, May 07, 2018 8:37 PM
www.Gastonfiore.com there is also the site www.Gastonfiore.com that simply sell licenses only, Windows 10 Education Product Key is 35. I bought my Windows 10 Education Product Key license on earlier this year and I have not had an activating problem. should just find the iso operating system (I have downloaded from the Microsoft site, I do not know if is also easy for Windows 10 Education Product Key), the site provides links but I think probably not in French. www.Gastonfiore.com

Anonymous on Monday, May 07, 2018 8:51 PM
WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY I am afraid that you are unable to activate your Windows 10 key without a product key. You can just order one from the online site http://www.keysforvip.com/ cooperated with Microsoft. All the product keys are legitimate and official. Then just activate your Windows 10 key with the purchased product key. The activation process is simple and easy to operate. WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY

Uk Dissertation Writing on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 12:12 AM
Things Are Very Open And Intensely Clear Explanation Of Issues. Was Truly Information. Your Website Is Very Beneficial.

Accounting Homework Help For College Students on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 1:38 AM
I Personally Like Your Post, You Have Shared Good Article. It Will Help Me In Great Deal.

amazon fire stick technical support on Monday, July 30, 2018 1:06 AM
This blog has Some interesting valid points! I appreciate on your blog this is well written and the rest of the website is extremely good.

godaddy 12 dollar Hosting on Thursday, August 02, 2018 7:08 AM
Your blog is really so good. Try to post something such type always.

Anonymous on Thursday, August 09, 2018 12:55 AM
OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY To buy a genuine product key, go to the site http://www.Gastonfiore.com/ . This is definitely not like some sites which will make you worry about the purchasing safety. The payment process is confidential and guaranteed. More importantly, the product is genuine and with attractive price. OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY

Anonymous on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 7:47 PM
OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY I want to thank Windows 10 Education Product Key here, she has won my business and I'll be posting my experience to you and others. My old computer crashed days ago. I had to buy a new computer. It costed me much. My budget was not much. To purchase a Windows 10 Education Product Key from MS was not enough. Then I went to Tomshardware, and one guy recommended http://www.MSKeySale.com/ to me. Their price did attract me. So I decided to try after several emails to Windows 10 Education Product Key. She was very patient and answered clearly to all my questions. I receved the key immediately after I sent {price} bucks. It worked perfectly. I was very very satisfied. I'll be buying from http://www.MSKeySale.com/ from now on as well. OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY

Anonymous on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 1:09 AM
KeysforVIP.com windows 10 product key Having been used for several years, your computer may get crashed often? Every time when it goes crashed, you can just stand by anxiously? Or even want to buy a new and let this old one abandoned directly? Actually, it's not necessary at all! You can just upgrade your operating system by ordering a product key from the professional online site http://www.KeysforVIP.com/ you will feel like your PC is totally a new one. Also, you can chat with the guy on this site about your computer issue. You must get helpful answer and instruction ASAP.

Anonymous on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 2:20 AM
OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY I must express my thanks and appreciation to the online product key vendor http://www.MSKeySale.com/ . The guys of the technical department answer my questions and provide the instructions soooooooo professional and patient. The genuine product key I bought is sooooooooocheap and the after-sell service is soooooooo high Professional. The best product key vendor I know so far. OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY

Anonymous on Monday, August 27, 2018 3:47 AM
OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY I am afraid that you are unable to activate your Windows 10 key without a product key. You can just order one from the online site http://www.MSKeySale.com/ cooperated with Microsoft. All the product keys are legitimate and official. Then just activate your Windows 10 key with the purchased product key. The activation process is simple and easy to operate. OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY

target coupon on Monday, September 10, 2018 5:19 AM
Stunning and customary post. I discovered this much educational, in the matter of what I was unquestionably separating for. Grateful for such post and please keep it up...

Glutathione Detox Booster on Thursday, September 13, 2018 1:56 AM
It is really sad that issues like this will really happen.

Anonymous on Saturday, September 29, 2018 4:04 AM
OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY Hearing all the negative sentiments toward the Windows 10 Home Product Key OS made me really cautious in upgrading from Windows 7. Finally, my Windows 7 became buggy enough that I decided it was time for me to go ahead and upgrade. The days of reformatting my hard drive and reinstalling Windows OS (95, 98, XP...), when the computer started to act up, are over. I got the pro upgrade version....for a really great price on http://www.cheapkeystore.com/ . I purchased all my software from them. They are the best online store I ever buy. Installation took a while, with lots of downloading and installing drivers, updates...etc. When it was finally done, computer was running a lot faster, and all of the weird behaviors of previous installation were gone. Now as far as using the new OS, it really wasn't that big of a deal. Yes, it's different from the previous Windows; but after 2 or 3 days, I've picked up so many cool features that I truly believe it's a superior OS compared to the previous Windows releases. Really. The interface is quite convenient once you figure out how to use all the features and what happens when you move your cursor around the screen. Oh, yeah, and I don't have a touchscreen. Although I'm certain that a touchscreen would definitely be a more effective way to navigate Windows 8, I really have no problems using just the mouse. So, there you have it. I love this new OS. OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY

Anonymous on Monday, October 15, 2018 1:40 AM
OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY I want to thank Windows 8.1 activation key here, she has won my business and I'll be posting my experience to you and others. My old computer crashed days ago. I had to buy a new computer. It costed me much. My budget was not much. To purchase a Windows 8.1 activation key from MS was not enough. Then I went to Tomshardware, and one guy recommended http://www.cheapkeystore.com/ to me. Their price did attract me. So I decided to try after several emails to Windows 8.1 activation key. She was very patient and answered clearly to all my questions. I receved the key immediately after I sent {price} bucks. It worked perfectly. I was very very satisfied. I'll be buying from http://www.cheapkeystore.com/ from now on as well. OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY

Anonymous on Thursday, October 18, 2018 1:38 AM
OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY Go the online store http://www.Gastonfiore.com/ . You even don't need to spend a lot of time but only need to place the order and finish the payment in several minutes. The product key will be sent to you via email in short time. Very efficient! OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY

1 dollar Hosting on Saturday, October 20, 2018 5:04 AM
It is quite interesting. I found some informative stuff from your site. thanks for sharing. keep doing a great work.

Anonymous on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 9:20 PM
OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY Hi, if you want to activate Windows 8.1 Professional key, you need to have a product key. Don't worry if you don't have. It's very simple and convenient to search a product key on the professional site http://www.cheapkeystore.com/ . Get the product key and then activate your OS step by step. Hope this can help you. OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY

Anonymous on Monday, October 29, 2018 1:20 AM
OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY Having been used for several years, your computer may get crashed often? Every time when it goes crashed, you can just stand by anxiously? Or even want to buy a new and let this old one abandoned directly? Actually, it's not necessary at all! You can just upgrade your operating system by ordering a product key from the professional online site http://www.Gastonfiore.com/ you will feel like your PC is totally a new one. Also, you can chat with the guy on this site about your computer issue. You must get helpful answer and instruction ASAP. OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY

Anonymous on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 4:16 AM
OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY Why not go to theauthorized online store http://www.Gastonfiore.com/ ? Legalproduct key, easy purchasing process and efficient delivery via email. Save your time, guarantee your credential information and solve your problem quickly. You should have a try and will love this vendor, I promise! OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY

Anonymous on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 9:25 PM
OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY I want to thank Windows 8.1 key here, she has won my business and I'll be posting my experience to you and others. My old computer crashed days ago. I had to buy a new computer. It costed me much. My budget was not much. To purchase a Windows 8.1 key from MS was not enough. Then I went to Tomshardware, and one guy recommended http://www.cheapkeystore.com/ to me. Their price did attract me. So I decided to try after several emails to Windows 8.1 key. She was very patient and answered clearly to all my questions. I receved the key immediately after I sent {price} bucks. It worked perfectly. I was very very satisfied. I'll be buying from http://www.cheapkeystore.com/ from now on as well. OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY

Anonymous on Monday, November 05, 2018 4:17 AM
OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY Go to http://www.Gastonfiore.com/ . I must thank them! My Windows 8.1 activation key just activated and worked well, they do provide the warmest customer service i ever met. because of employees like http://www.Gastonfiore.com/ , i will refer everyone to this site. OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY

Tuft And Needle Discount Coupons on Monday, November 12, 2018 2:31 AM
Quite interesting blog I've read today thank you that you have posted it here

Anonymous on Monday, November 19, 2018 9:52 PM
Windows 10 PRODUCT KEY I don't believe you can simply activate your Windows 10 Education Product Key without a product key. If you go to the Microsoft official site and have an elaborative reading of the Windows 10 Education Product Key OS specifications, you will find that a product key is necessary and required to activate the system. But you don't need to buy the product from the Microsoft while you can just order one from the partner site https://www.key2019.com/ . The email will be sent to you with the genuine product key and some relevant instructions. Windows 10 PRODUCT KEY