Schmitt & Coletta, P.C. - Veteran Attorneys Fighting For Veterans and Their Families
RSS

Recent Posts

GI Bill Backlog
Investigation Into the VA Reveals a Culture of Retaliation Against Whistleblowers
VA watchdog accuses leadership of withholding access to employee complaints
Appeals Court Tosses Veterans' Lawsuits Over Burn Pits
Incresed Compensation for Back Injuries

Categories

Case Law
Diseases
Military News
Military Sexual Trauma
VA Claim Files
VA NEWS
Veteran Politcal Issues
powered by

My Blog

Medicaid Expansion Helped Vets

The number of uninsured veterans in the U.S. declined by nearly 40% from 2013 to 2015, but that number could drop even more if more states opt to expand Medicaid, according to a

The Urban Institute and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation found that the number of uninsured veterans ages 19-64 dropped from 980,000 in 2013 to 552,000 in 2015, according to a study published Wednesday.

The majority of the coverage gains occurred in states that decided to expand Medicaid coverage under the Affordable Care Act. The uninsured rates among veterans averaged 4.8% in expansion states compared to 7.1% in non-expansion states in 2015.

The study estimated that an additional 110,000 veterans could gain coverage if states that opted not to expand Medicaid reversed course.

6 Comments to Medicaid Expansion Helped Vets:

Comments RSS
best chinese buffet near me now on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 5:56 AM
Thanks to new report “Medicaid Expansion Helped Vets” it is really a new and informational report. These reports show all previous data from 2013. This blog showing good result for veteran’s Medicaid coverage.
Reply to comment

cheapwritingservice review on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 8:01 AM
I really hope you receive kebakan of what you've produced in this writing a blog. Your blog site is so helpful to I and me speculate for guests other site visitors also.
Reply to comment

gppd on Saturday, February 10, 2018 4:22 AM
Keep it up!
Reply to comment

read more on Friday, February 23, 2018 6:02 AM
read more for more apps
Reply to comment

top essay services on Saturday, May 05, 2018 5:27 PM
You have illuminated on this news with the words of your blog and I am also shocked to see this. So thus with this way we can share the important news and this types of things to the world.
Reply to comment

Minna on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 10:44 AM
Hey, everyone, I am having such a remarkable time here on this post and I have something fresh here on this stunning article and I think it respects have this information.You did such an extraordinary job.Thanks for this information.
Reply to comment